Global Distributed Antenna Systems Market to be Worth $13.8 Billion by 2024RFecho
According to a report published by Reportlinker, the Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market is expected to reach $13.8 billion by 2024, growing from $7.4 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of over 10% during the period. Increasing smartphone penetration, cheaper data packages and growing data traffic are some of the prime factors responsible for the growth.
The anticipated market growth is also expected to be driven by increasing development of malls, stadiums, educational institutions and technology-driven corporate offices. Increasing popularity of fiber and digital DAS, backed by huge investments from telecom companies in DAS to improve customer satisfaction by improving network coverage, is likely to have a positive impact on the market in coming years. Another major factor anticipated to fuel the market is increasing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, edge computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market on the basis of Coverage, Ownership, Technology, End User and Region
- To analyze and forecast global DAS market size
- To assess the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting the DAS market into regions, namely – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for global DAS market.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for global DAS market.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving the innovation and technological advancements in global DAS market.
Reportlinker has performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, it sourced a list of DAS companies across the globe. Subsequently, primary research surveys were conducted with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
The report examines the product offerings, distribution channels, and the presence of all major DAS companies worldwide. The global Distributed Antenna System market size has been calculated using a bottom-up approach, where data for different components of a standard application (End User, such as Public Venue, Transportation, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, etc.) was recorded and forecast for the future years.
These values were sourced from industry experts and company representatives and then externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, World Bank, Identity Theft Resource Center, Central Intelligence Agency, European Commission, etc., were also studied.
Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market is controlled by these major players, namely – CommScope Holding Company, Inc., Corning Incorporated, Cobham Wireless, SOLiD Inc., Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd., American Tower Corporation, etc.
Click here to read the full report.