Norsat Introduces Airline Checkable Ka-Band Satellite TerminalRFecho
Norsat International Inc., a provider of unique and customized communication solutions for remote and challenging applications, has introduced a new satellite antenna in its WAYFARER Series of portable and easy-to-deploy commercial terminals. The new 1.2-meter auto-pointing fly-away antenna (“WFA120KA”) is a fast-deploying, easy-to-use, and compact VSAT terminal that is airline checkable. It is the first Ka-band satellite terminal in the WAYFARER series and ideal for communications in remote enterprise, energy, emergency, and media applications.
Key features of the WFA120KA 1.2m Ka-band Auto Fly-Away:
- Easy and intuitive LinkControl Interface
- Rugged and lightweight pedestal design
- Lightweight and durable 8 segment carbon fibre reflector
- Fast, simple, tool-free deployment
- Automatic 3-axis acquisition
- 2-case packing solution
- Wide range of Norsat BUC and LNB configurations
- Set up in 5 minutes
- Stored in ruggedized, weatherproof cases that are airline checkable (<30 kg each)
Known and trusted for rugged military-grade terminals, together with decades of LNB and BUC product development track record, Norsat has applied its expertise to bring its customers an offering of high-performance and reliable commercial products. The WAYFARER series of commercial terminals includes fly-away, drive-away and fixed terminal solutions available in both manual and auto-acquire capacity and in multiple reflector sizes.
Click here to learn more about the WAYFARER Series.